Fly-throughs and physical models may give you a good notion of what a building might look like, but they give no idea of what it might be like to live or work in the new space.
Daden’s 3D immersive building visualisations allow you to explore a building or space as an avatar – a computer representation of themselves. They can walk through the building in their own time, from work or home, on their own or with others. They can even interact with the building’s systems from lifts and escalators to lighting controls and computer screens.
A 3D built environment visualisation lets you and your users explore the social dimension of a building project and provides you with a model that can be used by the client, well after the build project itself is complete.
- Free Buildingscapes White Paper download
- Virtual Library of Birmingham Case Study
- Virtual Library of Birmingham Presentation
- Buildingscapes Flyer
- Buildingscapes – Immersive worlds and the Built Environment White Paper
- Buildingscapes Presentation
- The new Library of Birmingham – layout planning and public engagement and awareness – read the case study
- City Academy Norwich – a 3D virtual teaching environment
- Hamdan Bin Mohammed eUniversity Dubai – a virtual campus for distance learning
- New York City Office of Emergency Management – Hurricane Shelter Training
- Millenium Point – a 37,000sqm building for risk assessment training
- Birmingham Hippodrome & Birmingham Royal Ballet – theatre auditorium and stage for set design and planning
Click here to read more about each of these projects and to see a full list of our building visualisation clients.