Where to find us
The office is within easy walking distance (about 15 mins) of Birmingham City Centre and all three city train stations (New Street, Moor St and Snow Hill).
Coming By Car
From the North:
- By M6 or M1 to Spaghetti Junction (M6 J6), then S on the A38M (Aston Expressway) then filter off left (signed Inner Ring Road) just before the A38M ends. Turn L (1st exit) at the roundabout onto the Inner Ring Road, get into the right hand lane and turn R at the first traffic lights into Lister Street, then R in 50m at the first cross-roads into Holt St, then R in 50m up the ramp into the car park – or R in 100m at the end of the building down Love Lane then R again into the underground car park.
- From the South West: M5 J8 to M6 J8 South to Spaghetti Junction (M6 J6) then follow instructions as above. Faster and simpler than going through the city centre.
From the South East:
- M1/M6, or M40/M42 J7 to M6 J4 then N to Spaghetti Junction (M6 J6) then follow instructions as above. Faster and simpler than going through the city centre.
If you are with us for less than two hours there is free parking in the car park up the ramp at the front of the building. If you are staying longer we can usually arrange for longer – just contact us before hand. Otherwise there is a pay-on-exit car park beneath the building (entrance at the left/west end of the building from Love Lane, don’t go up the ramp).
Coming By Train
Birmingham is well served with regular fast train connections in all directions (London Euston is only 1h20m away). If coming from New Street:
- Head up the escalators into the Pallasades shopping centre
- Turn left, walk out the shopping centre and down the ramp
- Carry straight on up Corporation Street, past House of Fraser, straight over a roundabout with a metal cut-out of Tony Hancock (!), past the Law Courts to a big dual carriageway (James Watt Queensway)
- Cross the dual carriageway at the pedestrain crossing on the right, then turn left towards Aston University
- Turn right into Aston St, cross the road by the bus/taxi stops, then walk across the precinct to the right of the main Aston building, keep right of the Aston Student’s Guild, go down the right hand side of the Sack of Potatoes pub onto Lister Street, then at the cross-roads with Holt St go STRAIGHT ACROSS
- About 50m further on there are steps in the wall on the left which take you up to the Faraday Wharf car park and then just walk along the building to the entrance on your right.
Coming by Bike
The BSP web site has additional directions, especially for those coming by bike!
Click here for a Daden/BSPA Location Map.