…a virtual world for your data
Datascape provides an easy to use, install and manage immersive 3D environment in which users can visualise and interact with data from almost any source, from financial Excel spreadsheets to live social media feeds. The 3D environment significantly increases the amount of information that can be sensibly displayed, and the sense of immersion provide spatial cues which assist in maintaining orientation and identifying trends, clusters and anomalies with the data.
Datascape is designed to maximise human analysis by optimising the display of data, whether structured or unstructured, enabling the user to take up a wide variety of viewpoints from both inside and outside the data. Datascape is also available in a collaborative edition, which allows users to invite others into their data visualisation, so that analysis and communication can become a shared task. The net result is better understanding, analysis and decision making, and improved recall.
- Get started, with our basic overview of how to use Datascape
- Learn more about the features and functionality of Datascape
- Read the technical specification for a summary of Datascape’s technical features and system requirements
- Download our white paper – Immersive Visual Analytics for an overview and greater understanding of using data visualisation
Datascape is available in a 30 day trial version, with full functionality. At the end of the trial you will need to purchase a licence to continue using it. Licences are £1000+VAT for commercial use and £500+VAT for educational use. Use our download page to get your trial copy today, and then use the Licence Order Form to request a permanent licence.
We also offer Datascape Consultancy and Training Packages to get you up and running on Datascape and to work with you and train you to create your first visualisations from only £1800+VAT.
Learn more about Datascape:
- Datascape Video channel on Vimeu – over a dozen Datascape videos
- Immersive Visual Analytics White Paper
- Datascape Flyer
- Datascape Presentation
- Attend a Webinar
Datascape users can use the Forum to get support on any aspect of installing or using Datascape, or just to share hints & tips, and of course visualisations.